Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I am willing and able to learn executive skills such as planning, organizing, and delegating.
2. I am warm towards and cooperate in my church's foreign missions emphasis.
3. There are times I sense that a particular teaching is unbiblical.
4. I enjoy sharing the message of the Gospel as I understand it.
5. I am accepting of persons deeply troubled or in crisis.
6. I have assurance that God answers prayers.
7. I feel deeply moved when confronted with the urgent financial needs of others.
8. I get much satisfaction from hosting persons who need ministry at my home.
9. I am concerned to read, study and learn Biblical truths.
10. I find it easy to motivate others to follow through on a ministry project.
11. I hurt for others who are poverty-stricken, physically sick, a stranger, or imprisoned.
12. I am concerned to verbalize Biblical truths which build, encourage, and comforts groups of believers.
13. I am ready to commit myself to care for the spiritual welfare of a group of young Christians.
14. I usually have a readiness to take on helping roles.
15. I have a strong conviction that Biblical truths should be understood accurately and be applied to current living.
16. I have a reverence for God and His will for my life.
17. I do well in evaluating results from studies on the effectiveness of a major church program.
18. I am frustrated when there is little opportunity to minister to those of different customs or language.
19. I receive affirmation from mature Christians that I am able to distinguish spiritual untruth from supernatural insights.
20. I wish to relate to non-Christians so I can share my faith.
21. I am sensitive and sympathetic to persons who seem to be suffering or mentally ill.
22. I feel joy in persisting in prayer for specific needs.
23. I am willing to maintain a lower standard of living to benefit God's Word.
24. I am comfortable with opening my home to others regardless of how neat or clean it is.
25. Paul's concern (Col. 1:10) that I be 'increasing in the knowledge of God' is something I take seriously.
26. I would enjoy guiding a group of people to achieve their desired ends.
27. I desire to do acts of love and kindness for those who cannot or will not return them.
28. I enjoy sharing a hymn, lesson or Bible interpretation so that all believers present may learn.
29. I sense a need to select disciples and equip them to serve one another.
30. I would rather be a supportive background person than a 'performer.'
31. I enjoy knowing the meaning of key words in Scripture.
32. I effectively solve problems using Biblical principles.
33. I am able to organize ideas, people, things and time for more effective ministry.
34. I am concerned to take part in starting a new local church.
35. I am able to differentiate between demonic influence and mental illness.
36. I am at ease in sharing how Christ is my Savior and Lord.
37. I am willing to be called alongside another person seeking my encouragement, challenge, or advice.
38. I depend upon God's resources and guidance to an unusual degree.
39. I consider all that I own or am as resources for stewardship to God.
40. I am willing to use my home furnishings and personal belongings to serve others outside my immediate family.
41. I am moved to study Scriptures so as to be unashamed in accurately handling it.
42. I often assume responsibility when no official leaders are designated.
43. I am content to serve the suffering or undeserving.
44. I prefer congregational preaching which explains and applies Biblical truths.
45. I enjoy having responsibility for the growth of a group of Christians.
46. I am satisfied to express my skills by helping others in charge.
47. I believe that the teaching-learning process is vital to local church growth.
48. Others often ask me for workable ideas or alternatives.