Last Modified: July 20, 2020
Acceptance of these Terms
Changes to the Terms
Christian.Life sites are offered by Christian.Life Church (“Christian.Life”, “we” or “us”). We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes are effective when we post them. Your continued use of a Christian.Life site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Changes to Christian.Life Sites
While we hope to always offer Christian.Life sites and all of their features, we reserve the right to change or cease offering any Christian.Life site or any part, portion or functionality of Christian.Life sites without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Christian.Life sites are unavailable at any time.
Information About You and Your Access of Christian.Life Sites
Permitted and Unpermitted Use
You may use Christian.Life sites in accordance with these Terms for either your personal and non-commercial use or for the internal use of your non-profit religious organization. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Christian.Life. You agree you are not permitted and will not use Christian.Life sites as follows:
• in any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
• for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
• to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, including Christian.Life or;
• to engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harm Christian.Life or others;
• in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Christian.Life sites or interfere with any other person’s use of the same;
• use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Christian.Life sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Christian.Life sites;
• to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
• to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of Christian.Life sites or any server, computer or database connected to Christian.Life sites;
• to attack Christian.Life sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
• otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Christian.Life sites.
You also agree that you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which:
• contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
• promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination on any basis, including that based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
• violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under laws or regulations; or
• promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act;
• involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; and/or
• gives the impression that the material emanates from or is endorsed by Christian.Life or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We allow users to create an account on certain sites which require providing certain information to Christian.Life. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or similar information as part of our security procedures, you agree to treat such information as confidential, and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Legal Compliance; Termination
You agree that we have the right to:
• take any action with respect to any user or account that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe there to be a violation of these Terms, infringement of third party rights, a threat to the personal safety of others, or a threat or liability or harm to the goodwill associated with Christian.Life or Christian.Life;
• take appropriate action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement and disclosure of your information, for any illegal or unauthorized use of Christian.Life; and/or
• terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Christian.Life for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through Christian.Life.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CHRISTIAN.LIFE AND ITS LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER CHRISTIAN.LIFE OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Your Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through Christian.Life sites is made available solely for general information purposes. Although we strive to provide information found on Christian.Life sites in various languages, translations to languages other than English of Christian.Life sites content are provided to us by other parties and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy of those translations. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to Christian.Life sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Intellectual Property Rights
Christian.Life sites and their contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of the same), are owned by Christian.Life, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Logos and Designs
The Christian.Life name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks and/or copyright of Christian.Life. You must not use these marks and copyright without the prior written permission of Christian.Life. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on Christian.Life sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content provided on any Christian.Life site violates your copyright or other rights, please contact our designated agent by: (a) mail at Creative Arts Department, Christian.Life Church, 300 N. Maplewood Dr., Rantoul, IL 61866; (b) phone at 217-892-8620; or (c) electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that it is the policy of Christian.Life to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Third Party Links and Services
Christian.Life may include content provided by third parties. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to Christian.Life, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Christian.Life, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Christian.Life. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Christian.Life is based in the state of Illinois in the United States. We make no claims that Christian.Life sites or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to Christian.Life sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Christian.Life sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF ANY CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CHRISTIAN.LIFE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIAN.LIFE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF CHRISTIAN.LIFE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CHRISTIAN.LIFE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIAN.LIFE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT CHRISTIAN.LIFE OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
CHRISTIAN.LIFE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CHRISTIAN.LIFE, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN.LIFE SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Christian.Life, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of Christian.Life sites, including, but not limited to, any use of Christian.Life content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from Christian.Life sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters, disputes, or claims relating to Christian.Life and these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Illinois in each case located in the City of Rantoul, Illinois, Champaign County. By agreeing to these Terms and using Christian.Life sites, you waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability
Christian.Life may only waive its rights under these Terms in writing. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns
Christian.Life sites are operated by Christian.Life Church a 501c3 organization. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to Christian.Life sites should be directed to: Christian.Life Support, 300 N. Maplewood Dr., Rantoul, IL 61866 or email@example.com