UPDATED as of 4/1/2020 – 9:00 AM (CST)
- 🎥Main Service: 9:00 AM (LIVE)
- 🧒Kids Service: 10:45 AM (LIVE)
- 🙌🏻Live Worship: 6:30 PM (LIVE)
- 📖Daily Devotions on Facebook (LIVE)
MAIN SERVICE (LIVE): Sundays at 9:00am
KIDS SERVICE (LIVE): Sundays at 10:45am
Christian Life Church loves the people of Rantoul. So, to help protect those we love from the spread of coronoavirus (COVID-19), we will be hosting ONLINE SERVICES ONLY this weekend. Worship services will be live-streamed at christianlifenow.com on Sunday, March 15 at 9am and 10:45am. If you’ve never used our Church Online platform before, scroll down for tips to a great online experience.
OTHER EVENT UPDATES:
- Large group gatherings are suspended for now (Celebrate Recovery, School of Kingdom Ministry, Wednesday Life Life Groups, Ignite Youth, etc.)
- Watch for more updates on this webpage as we navigate this situation together.
In this medical crisis, we put our faith and hope in Christ, from whom our peace comes. Please join us in prayer for our city, country, and world at this unprecedented time.
Tips for a Great Online Experience!______________________________
You can watch any of our worship services LIVE online at christianlifenow.com on any device. A church online host is present during every worship service to answer any questions you may have as well as guide you through the worship service. A church online host can also pray with you privately through our online prayer chat. You can also interact with others watching church online.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN ADVANCE
In order to prepare for the weekend services, consider creating an online account at christianlifenow.com in advance.
- CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
You will need to have high-speed internet in order to have a smooth worship experience with no interruptions.
- HAVE A BIBLE
Have a bible and pen/paper ready to take notes.
- ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS
This will help you have a wonderful worship experience.
- ONLINE GIVING
Participate in worship through giving in a secure, easy manner at christian.life/giving.
In addition to the regular cleaning of our facilities, here are precautions we have taken to keep people safe:
- Cleaning doorknobs, touch screens and other hard surfaces
- Disinfectant sprayed throughout building
- Sanitizing surfaces in Life Café and kitchen
- Gloved hands to prepare prepackaged communion elements
- Verbal greeting only at entrances
- Encourage elderly, sick, and those with ongoing illnesses or compromised immune systems to worship at Church Online
We will trust in the peace that comes from Christ during this time and be thankful for the resources God has provided to care for our building and congregation in a wise manner.
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.892.8620 and leave a message.