Quest 52 highlights the key moments from Jesus’s life, revealing his identity, his expectations, his priorities, and his ultimate purpose. Each week features a handpicked gospel reading from the life of Jesus, plus an Old Testament passage foreshadowing his coming, a New Testament story revealing his impact, an invitation to discuss insights with fellow travelers, and practical ways to put what you’ve learned into practice.
The topics address relevant issues such as:
• Does Jesus really care about your pain?
• How can you know God’s call on your life?
• What does Jesus say about social justice?
• How can you hear God’s voice?
• What are ways to survive these difficult days?
This quest will enhance your understanding of Jesus and will forever change how you make choices, engage with others, interpret today’s big issues, and even view yourself!
This group will start on September 26th and will meet for 10 weeks